Painting & Whitewash · Himachal Pradesh eProcurement tenders
3 live·updated 2 h ago
3 Painting & Whitewash · Himachal Pradesh eProcurement tenders are open for bids. The busiest buyer is Hpsebl.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
Dismantling Replacement Toilet bath room floor and wall, providing plywood work, oil bound distempering painting, toilet seats, and sanitary fitting etc. complete in EB- IV/17 HPSEBL colony at Sunder Nagar.
Hpsebl · Himachal Pradesh · Himachal Pradesh eProcurement
2026_HPSEB_144398_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct10:00 am · 7 days left
Dismantling Replacement Toilet bath room floor wooden works, providing oil bound distempering, painting etc. Complete in S I 167, S-I 545, S-I 362, S-I 367 and providing and fixing self adhesive SBS modified bituminous water proofing membrane in S 1
Hpsebl · Himachal Pradesh · Himachal Pradesh eProcurement
2026_HPSEB_144396_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct10:00 am · 7 days left
Dismantling Replacement Toilet bath room floor wooden works, repair of roof gutters, providing oil bound distempering, painting etc. Complete in S-I 350, S-I 157, S-I 163, S-i 362 Quarter in HPSEBL colony at sunder Nagar.
Hpsebl · Himachal Pradesh · Himachal Pradesh eProcurement
2026_HPSEB_144394_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct10:00 am · 7 days left
About Painting & Whitewash · Himachal Pradesh eProcurement tenders tenders
How many Painting & Whitewash · Himachal Pradesh eProcurement tenders are open right now?
3 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Which departments publish the most Painting & Whitewash · Himachal Pradesh eProcurement tenders?
Right now: Hpsebl (3). Use the Department filter to see only one buyer's tenders.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Uttar Pradesh eProcurement, GeM — Government e-Marketplace and Tamil Nadu eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Painting & Whitewash · Himachal Pradesh eProcurement tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Painting & Whitewash · Himachal Pradesh eProcurement tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.