Repair & Renovation tenders in West Bengal
1,344 live· updated 59 min ago
1,344 Repair & Renovation tenders are open for bids. Most are for civil works (1,252), electrical & power (26) and water & sanitation (20). The busiest buyers are Zilla Parishad and Municipal Affairs Department.
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing and improvement of damaged road by Cement Concrete Pavement at Different spots at Vidyasagar Pally and places at Madhabpur within ward no. 09
Municipal Affairs Department · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 4:00 pm
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 4:00 pm
2026_MAD_5076519_8Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Renovation of existing damaged cement concrete road from the house of Harekrishna Halder to Shiv Mandir at Mondal Para under Ward No. 01 within Diamond Harbour Municipality
Municipal Affairs Department · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 4:00 pm
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 4:00 pm
2026_MAD_5076519_22Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Renovation of existing damaged cement concrete road A From the house of Arnab bhattacharya to the house of Mita Das at Naiya Para Uttar Para B Near the house of Ranu Bala Halder at Naiya Para Uttar Para C Near the house of Kalipada Halder at Naiy
Municipal Affairs Department · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 4:00 pm
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 4:00 pm
2026_MAD_5076519_26Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Renovation of existing damaged cement concrete road from the house of Biswajit Halder to Mitali Chakra Club at Halder Para under Ward No. 01 within Diamond Harbour Municipality
Municipal Affairs Department · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 4:00 pm
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 4:00 pm
2026_MAD_5076519_28Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Toilet of 5 nos schools at Bonkati G.P under Kanksa Block
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076495_9Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Toilet of 5 nos schools at Amlajora G.P under Kanksa Block
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076495_8Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Toilet of 2 nos schools at Kanksa G.P under Kanksa Block
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076495_10Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Toilet of 9 nos schools at Molandighi G.P under Kanksa Block
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076495_11Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Toilet of 5 nos schools at TC Pur G.P under Kanksa Block
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076495_12Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Taranipur Primary School under Patharghata-II G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_81Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Tehatta Boys Primary School under Tehatta G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_79Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Maliapota Primary School under Patharghata-I G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_86Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Putimary Girls Primary School under Patharghata-II G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_82Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Kutipara Rural High School under Patharghata-II G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_83Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Maliapota Purbapara Primary School under Patharghata-I G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_87Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Putimary Primary School under Patharghata-II G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_84Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Bhitarpara MSK under Patharghata-II G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_80Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Putimary New Primary School under Patharghata-II G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_85Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Paschim Gabindapur Primary School under Patharghata-I G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_88Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Gabindapur Primary School under Patharghata-I G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_90Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Maliapota Purbapara SSK under Patharghata-I G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_89Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Sahabuddin Mondal High School under Patharghata-I G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_92Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Beltalapara Primary School under Patharghata-I G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_91Published 30 Sept 2026
Steel, Hardware & ToolsWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Tube-well Repairing and Resinking Wage with materilas at Talowan G.P. ID No 111809002
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
8 days leftFri, 9 Oct, 5:00 pm
8 days leftFri, 9 Oct, 5:00 pm
2026_ZPHD_5076516_1Published 30 Sept 2026
Civil WorksWest Bengal eProcurement (tenders.wb.gov.in)
Repairing of Girls Toilet at Patharghata Primary School under Patharghata-I G.P. under Tehatta-I Development Block under SSM Fund.
Zilla Parishad · West Bengal
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
6 days leftWed, 7 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_ZPHD_5076200_93Published 30 Sept 2026