Irrigation & Canal · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders
95 live· updated 15 min ago
95 Irrigation & Canal · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders are open for bids. Most are for civil works (84), machinery & equipment (5) and agriculture & forest (3). The busiest buyers are I and FC and Rural Development and Panchayati Raj.
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Repair of side wall of canal fall near RD 5400M of D-5A, Jammu
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 6:00 pm
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_325471_8Published 21 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Repair of side wall of Canal fall near RD 1400M of Disty 5A.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 6:00 pm
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_325471_5Published 21 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Restoration of distributary 7B of MRC at RD 200M.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 6:00 pm
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_325471_6Published 21 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Checking of leakages and restoration of sloughed embankments by way of Construction of Retaning/Lining Wall of Wohan Canal Right at RD 11300M
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
2 days leftThu, 1 Oct, 6:00 pm
2 days leftThu, 1 Oct, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_325475_2Published 21 Sept 2026
Electrical & PowerJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Shifting/Laying of 11KV at Gajansoo main road tehsil Marh in the jurisdiction of Electric Sub division Canal, Jammu under UT Capex having Scheme Code PDDSS2627100495
DC-PDD · Jammu and Kashmir
13 days leftMon, 12 Oct, 2:00 pm
13 days leftMon, 12 Oct, 2:00 pm
2026_PDD_325453_1Published 21 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
LIS Sheeri-Construction of Cement concrete Channel at damaged spots on main canal and sub minors at Spots, jacketing of delivery tanks and providing crate work near supply channel.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
14 days leftTue, 13 Oct, 2:00 pm
14 days leftTue, 13 Oct, 2:00 pm
2026_IFC_325460_1Published 21 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
IRRSS2627100561-(LIS Dabber Potha Raising of Parapet Wall Repair of Canal Bed and Renovation of Damaged Canal Sections from RD 1800 M to RD 2400 M and Repair of Bed of D 01 and Canal Lining of D 02 Along with Other Allied Works)
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 3:00 pm
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 3:00 pm
2026_IFC_325273_5Published 21 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
IRRSS2627100560-(LIS Chajja Renovation Improvement by Canal Lining Repair of Canal Bed from RD 0 to 200M at Spots Including Other Allied Works)
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 3:00 pm
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 3:00 pm
2026_IFC_325273_4Published 21 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
IRRSS2627100558- (Thumba Nehoti Canal Const of New Lined Canal Section in Slide Prone Area of Canal from RD 2900 to 2950M and RD 4500 to 4600M and Restoration of Damaged Canal Section Including Parapets and R- Walls Between RD 3250 M and RD 3450 M)
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 3:00 pm
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 3:00 pm
2026_IFC_325273_2Published 21 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
IRRSS2627100557-(Nadani Khul Construction of Left Out Damaged R Wall and Canal Section in Between RD 60 M to RD 80 M of Khul and Other Allied Works at Spots)
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 3:00 pm
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 3:00 pm
2026_IFC_325273_1Published 21 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
IRRSS2627100563-(LIS Rajal Improvement Renovation by Construction of R Wall Canal Pitching and Grouting Repair of Canal Bed Rising Parapet Lining of Canal from RD 1500 to 2700M at Spots)
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 3:00 pm
6 days leftMon, 5 Oct, 3:00 pm
2026_IFC_325273_8Published 21 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Construction of lane by way of Grade 2nd from main road opposite Bagdadi Restaurant upto Canal near Haji Ghulam Mohammad Bhat at Shalteng.
Haudd · Jammu and Kashmir
2 days leftThu, 1 Oct, 4:00 pm
2 days leftThu, 1 Oct, 4:00 pm
2026_HAUDD_325390_3Published 21 Sept 2026
Machinery & EquipmentJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Replacement of One motor for Lift Irrigation scheme Verinag
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
4 days leftSat, 3 Oct, 11:00 am
4 days leftSat, 3 Oct, 11:00 am
2026_IFC_325301_1Published 19 Sept 2026
Agriculture & ForestJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Sprinkler irrigation system and Lawn mower for Sports Stadium at Anantnag
PWD · Jammu and Kashmir
13 days leftMon, 12 Oct, 12:00 pm
13 days leftMon, 12 Oct, 12:00 pm
2026_PWDJK_325264_1Published 19 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Construction of Lane from the bank of Chattergam Canal to the Mosque of Mohalla Ganad Pora Hussipora
Rural Development and Panchayati Raj · Jammu and Kashmir
TomorrowWed, 30 Sept, 6:55 pm
TomorrowWed, 30 Sept, 6:55 pm
2026_RDPR_324320_7Published 18 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Construction of store and service room at 3rd Floor of Circuit House Canal Road Jammu
PWD · Jammu and Kashmir
TomorrowWed, 30 Sept, 6:00 pm
TomorrowWed, 30 Sept, 6:00 pm
2026_PWDJK_325066_2Published 17 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Strengthening of weak embankment RD 5150mtrs by way of construction of retaining wall of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_324985_5Published 17 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Checking of leakages B/w of crate construction of retaining wall at RD 18850 mtrs of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_324985_4Published 17 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Construction of retaining wall at RD 16300mtrs of Dadi Canal including Outlet.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_324985_3Published 17 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Construction of outfall near RD 25100 mtrs of Dadi Canal.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_324985_9Published 17 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Removal of Blockages/desilting of Martand Canal from RD 7300 to RD 8120 mtrs.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_324985_10Published 17 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Repairs to leakage spot near RD 3650 mtrs of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_324985_7Published 17 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Restoration of spillway by way of construction of crate work at Ganeshpora headworks of Martand Canal.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_324985_6Published 17 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Repairs to leakage spot near RD 4300 mtrs of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_324985_1Published 17 Sept 2026
Civil WorksJammu and Kashmir eProcurement
Checking of leakages at RD 20300 mtrs of Dadi canal including outlet
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
TodayTue, 29 Sept, 6:00 pm
2026_IFC_324985_2Published 17 Sept 2026