Annual Maintenance (AMC) · UP State Industrial Development Corporation tenders in Uttar Pradesh
19 live·updated 2 h ago
19 Annual Maintenance (AMC) · UP State Industrial Development Corporation tenders are open for bids. Most are for manpower & services (10), electrical & power (7) and it & electronics (1).
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
State / UTClear
DepartmentClear
- Medical Education Department Uttar Pradesh20
- UP State Industrial Development Corporation19
- Energy Department Uttar Pradesh17
- Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Sugar Factories Federation Limited9
- New Okla Industrial Development Authority9
- Urban Development Department Uttar Pradesh6
- Directorate of Local Bodies UP5
- U P Jal Nigam (HQ), Lucknow4
Portal
Annual Maintenance Contract of Street Light and High Mast Lighting system for 03 Year at I.A. Ayodhya.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1189951_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Fri, 16 Oct5:00 pm · 18 days left
Annual Maintenance Contract for street light and high mast for 03 years at IA G.C. Shahjahanpur.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1190017_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Fri, 16 Oct5:00 pm · 18 days left
Supply and installation of CCTV. and Annual Services Charges at Firozabad, Bhogaon (District Mainpuri) Foundary Nagar Agra Sikandra Site A B and C EPIP Agra with 5 years AMC.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1189725_1Published 25 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Supply and Installation of CCTV. and Annual Services Charges at Mathura Site A and B, Kosi Kotwan I and II Kosi Kalan (Mathura) with 5 years AMC.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1189710_1Published 25 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Annual Maintenance Contract for street lights and High Mast for 01 year at I.A Jainpur, GC Jainpur Kanpur Dehat.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1189342_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 14 Oct5:00 pm · 16 days left
Annual Maintenance works of different kinds at I.A. Unnao, Site-1 Distt-Unnao
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1189506_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Thu, 15 Oct5:00 pm · 17 days left
Annual Maintenance works of different kinds at I.A. Unnao, Site-2 Distt-Unnao.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1189521_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Thu, 15 Oct5:00 pm · 17 days left
Annual maintenance works for different kinds in I.A. Banther-Unnao.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1189534_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Thu, 15 Oct5:00 pm · 17 days left
Annual Maintenance works of different kinds at I.A. Dibyapur, Distt-Auraiya.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1189585_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Thu, 15 Oct5:00 pm · 17 days left
Annual Maintenance Contract for Street Light and High Mast for 03 years at I.A. Karkhiyaon, Varanasi.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1188856_1Published 23 Sept 2026
Tue, 13 Oct5:00 pm · 15 days left
Annual Maintenance Work At I.A. Deoria Distt. Deoria
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1188537_1Published 22 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct5:00 pm · 7 days left
Annual Maintenance Work At I.A. Kauhar Distt. Amethi
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1188526_1Published 22 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct5:00 pm · 7 days left
Supply and Installation of 25 kVA PNG Genset for DGM CD1 office Shastri Nagar Ghaziabad with 02 years AMC.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1188500_1Published 22 Sept 2026
Mon, 12 Oct6:00 pm · 14 days left
AMC of street lights network at IA. Pilikhani Saharanpur for 03 years.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1188463_1Published 22 Sept 2026
Mon, 12 Oct6:00 pm · 14 days left
Annual Maintenance Contract for Street Light and High Mast for 3 years at I.A. Naini, Prayagraj
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1186968_1Published 18 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct5:00 pm · 10 days left
Annual Maintenance of street light network at IA. Kavi Nagar
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1186697_1Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 6 Oct6:00 pm · 8 days left
Supply and installation of street lights at dark zone Rajeev Colony Marg Loni Road Ghaziabad with 03 years AMC.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1186636_1Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 6 Oct6:00 pm · 8 days left
Annual Maintenance of Roads, Surface Dressing, Road Cleaning and Drain Repairing at I.A. Sikandrabad Site-A, Site-B, Site-C, EPIP and Foundary Nagar Distt- Agra.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1186429_1Published 16 Sept 2026
Tue, 6 Oct5:00 pm · 8 days left
Annual Maintenance Work at I.a. Jagdishpur Distt. Amethi.
UP State Industrial Development Corporation · Uttar Pradesh · Uttar Pradesh eProcurement
2026_SIDC_1183718_1Published 9 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept5:00 pm · Tomorrow