Scrap & E-Auction · TNEB Limited tenders
6 live·updated 41 min ago
6 Scrap & E-Auction · TNEB Limited tenders are open for bids. Most are for auction, lease & sale (4) and water & sanitation (2).
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
TTPS MechII AHP Replacement and rerouting of damaged stage I Booster pump sea water pipe line and Tunnel pipe line on fire accident in Unit I Cable gallery area for resuming the Unit I II BAH ESP ECO APH hoppers ash disposal systems
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_708038_1Published 25 Sept 2026
Sat, 3 Oct2:00 pm · 5 days left
TTPS MechII AHP Rubber lining of newly fabricated stage I Booster pump sea water pipe line and Tunnel pipe line on fire accident in Unit I Cable gallery area for resuming the Unit I II BAH ESP ECO APH hoppers ash disposal systems
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_708032_1Published 25 Sept 2026
Sat, 3 Oct2:00 pm · 5 days left
Sale of Ferrous and Non Ferrous scrap in AS IS WHERE IS CONDITION available at Central stores of Chennai Development Circle, Ambathur
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_707536_1Published 25 Sept 2026
Mon, 12 Oct2:00 pm · 14 days left
Disposal of sticky ash
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_707361_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept2:00 pm · 2 days left
Lifting and disposal of Dry Fly of 10,90,800 MT per annum from Udangudi Supercritical Thermal Power Plant Stage-I (2x660 MW) for a period of 2 years by conducting of e-tender cum auction through NIC portal by adopting Forward Bidding Method
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_704708_1Published 15 Sept 2026
Fri, 16 Oct2:30 pm · 18 days left
Sale of scrap
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_703316_1Published 10 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept2:00 pm · Tomorrow