Sports & Gym Equipment · Ministry of Railways · CPPP tenders
10 live·updated 1 h ago
10 Sports & Gym Equipment · Ministry of Railways · CPPP tenders are open for bids. Most are for civil works (5), manpower & services (1) and medical & pharma (1).
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
State / UT
DepartmentClear
AMC for three years of commercial RO having capacity from 1000 Ltr/hr to 3000 Ltr/hr at DRM Office. DAO Building, RTS, IRCA, TMC, NDCR, KS Stadium in the section of SSE/W/TC and AMC of commercial RO at Abhinandan Rest house (For three Years) in the S/o SSE/W/MNTB under ADEN/E-I
Ministry of Railways · Central Govt · CPPP
91799062Published 22 Sept 2026
Wed, 14 Oct3:00 pm · 16 days left
Development of sports infrastructure at CLW, Chittaranjan
Ministry of Railways · Central Govt · CPPP
92122310Published 19 Sept 2026
Mon, 12 Oct3:00 pm · 14 days left
Development of sports infrastructure at CLW, Chittaranjan.
Ministry of Railways · Central Govt · CPPP
92118965Published 17 Sept 2026
Fri, 9 Oct12:00 pm · 11 days left
Zone No.5:-Zonal work for all Civil repairing works etcfalling in from G.T. Road ROB (including) to the end ofjurisdiction of AEN/I/MGS on main line and GC all servicebuildings of UP and DN Yard including Running Room No. 555and 1102 and C&TE Barrack and all staff quarters falling in I.I.Colony, Station Station, Shastri Colony, New Shastri Colony, RPF Colony and Service Building Such as I.I. Stadium etc underAEN/HQ /DDU.
Ministry of Railways · Central Govt · CPPP
92159670Published 17 Sept 2026
Fri, 9 Oct12:00 pm · 11 days left
Electrical arrangements for : a)Provision of facilities for Divyangjan at 9 No. of Stations in ADENJTJ Subdivision. AB, VN, Gym (NSG 5), KDY, VGM, PCKM, Mpi & VLT (NSG 6), MEH (HG 3). b)Provision of facilities for Divyangjan at 10 No of Stations in AJJ-CGL Section. CJ(NSG4), TMLP, WJ, Palr(NSG6), TKO, NTT, PYV, VB, RDY (HG3), CJE (HG1). c)Provision of facilities for Divyangjan at 11 stns ( WJR, SHU, KVN, LTI, SVUR, THL, TUG, CTRE, MCN, AVN &
Ministry of Railways · Central Govt · CPPP
92084802Published 16 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct3:30 pm · 9 days left
Group Zone Work:Zonal Contract (2026-27) for Zone No. 6-A under ADEN Bhavnagar, Medical & Stadium colony. + Zonal Contract (2026-27) for Zone No. 6-B under ADEN Bhavnagar, Bhavnagar Para colony area, Loco Chawl, Sinha colony & Barrack, Popat colony, Krishna Nagar & Manekwadi Colony. + Zonal Contract (2026-27) for Zone No. 6-F under ADEN Bhavnagar, Officer s bungalow Bhavnagar Para area
Ministry of Railways · Central Govt · CPPP
92025629Published 15 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct3:00 pm · 9 days left
Construction of indoor stadium in Chittaranjan Township
Ministry of Railways · Central Govt · CPPP
91916180Published 10 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct3:00 pm · 3 days left
Zone No.6:-Zonal works for wood work falling in fromG.T. Road ROB (including) to the end of jurisdiction ofAEN/I/MGS on main line and GC all service buildings of UP andDN Yard including Running Room No. 555 and 1102 and C&TEBarrack and all staff quarters falling in I.I. Colony, StationStation, Shastri Colony, New Shastri Colony, RPF Colony andService Building Such as I.I. Stadium, North side of Track fromROB (G.T. Road excluding) viz (A) European Colony, (B) StationColony, Roza Colony to P
Ministry of Railways · Central Govt · CPPP
91936361Published 8 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept12:00 pm · Tomorrow
Construction of Pavillion Building at Railway Stadium Bhavnagar para.
Ministry of Railways · Central Govt · CPPP
91493721Published 7 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept3:00 pm · Tomorrow
Hyderabad Division: 1) Proposed Construction of new GYM with the PEB structure of size 32x25mm at RSC/SC- Electrical arrangements 2) Construction of indoor volleyball court at RSC/SC- Electrical arrangements 3) Repairs to ground floor, renovation of toilets in first floor room, demolition of kitchen area and construction of new hostel building in Annapurna hostel at RSC ground- Electrical arrangements
Ministry of Railways · Central Govt · CPPP
91837584Published 3 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct3:00 pm · 3 days left