Survey & DPR · I and FC tenders
3 live·updated 4 min ago
3 Survey & DPR · I and FC tenders are open for bids. Most are for consultancy & survey (2) and civil works (1).
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
Consultancy Services for Structural Hydraulic design of various Hydraulic Structures, including soil investigation Topographical Survey Geotechnical Investigation formulation of both the reports duly Vetted by DIQC NIT IIT for various components f
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325926_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct4:00 pm · 7 days left
LIS Kanihama Augmentation of HumriCanalBatapora branch_Providing Soil investigation and preparation of structural design for LIS Kanihama
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324756_1Published 15 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept4:00 pm · Tomorrow
Hiring of Consultancy Firm for Prep. of Detailed Project Report, Designs, Drawings, Estimates and Bid Documents for Const. of Pick-Up Weir Across Pohru Nallah at Buhamma Including Canal Section up to RD 2500 and Outlet Systems of Lal Khul Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323580_1Published 5 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct12:00 pm · 7 days left
About Survey & DPR · I and FC tenders tenders
How many Survey & DPR · I and FC tenders are open right now?
3 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Survey & DPR · I and FC tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Survey & DPR · I and FC tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.