Networking & Wi-Fi · I and FC tenders in Jammu and Kashmir
2 live·updated 2 h ago
2 Networking & Wi-Fi · I and FC tenders are open for bids.
Published
LIS Pattal- Improvement of canal network from 0 to RD 700 at RD 700 to 2500mts
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323903_2Published 8 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
LIS Samboora- Improvement of canal network from RD 0 to 4300 mts
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323903_3Published 8 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
About Networking & Wi-Fi · I and FC tenders in Jammu and Kashmir tenders
How many Networking & Wi-Fi · I and FC tenders are open right now?
2 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Networking & Wi-Fi · I and FC tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Networking & Wi-Fi · I and FC tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.