Skip to content
GovtTenderHub

Irrigation & Canal · I and FC tenders in Jammu and Kashmir

63 live·4 published today·updated 3 min ago

RSS

63 Irrigation & Canal · I and FC tenders are open for bids, 4 of them published today. Most are for civil works (51), machinery & equipment (5) and agriculture & forest (4).

Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal

About Irrigation & Canal · I and FC tenders in Jammu and Kashmir tenders

How many Irrigation & Canal · I and FC tenders are open right now?
63 as of Monday, 28 September 2026, including 4 published today. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Irrigation & Canal · I and FC tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Irrigation & Canal · I and FC tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.