Repair & Renovation · I and FC tenders
5 live·updated 2 h ago
5 Repair & Renovation · I and FC tenders are open for bids.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Restoration/Improvement of Channel wall of Hakkal Khul between RD 150 to 2000M.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326230_3Published 26 Sept 2026
Mon, 12 Oct6:00 pm · 14 days left
Restoration of Authgami Khul by way of construction of retaining wall near the orchard of Haleema Banoo at Children Park Bona Bazar Shopain (Phase-II)
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_3Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Restoration of Dashipora Ladi branch of Vehji canal near house of Mushtaq Ah. Wagay and others d/s Meemandar Village
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_2Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Restoration/Renovation of Irrigation Khul at Ind Rd (0-1900) M at spots under MH-4702 UT Capex Budget
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325664_2Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct4:30 pm · 9 days left
Upgradation and renovation of various infrastructure at JKWRRA Building Complex Satwari.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325629_1Published 22 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct4:00 pm · 9 days left