Transformers & Substations · I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders
4 live·updated 1 h ago
4 Transformers & Substations · I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders are open for bids.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
State / UT
Category
Published
Improvement, Replacement by way of Providing and Fitting of 10,000 GPH X 50 Mtrs Head Submersible Pump set Lt Control panel and Improvement of 63 KVA Electric sub-station at Tube Well Station Suraj Beli.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326194_2Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Improvement, Replacement by way of Providing and Fitting of 10,000 GPH X 50 Mtrs, Head Submersible Pump set, LT Control panel and Improvement of 63 KVA Electric Sub Station at Tube Well Kissan Nagar
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326194_3Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Redevelopment, Stabilization of Tubewell Station Maharajpur including Providing and Fitting of 6000GPH X 80 Mtrs. Head Sub. Pump set, LT Control panel and Recapitalization of 63 KVA Electric Transformer and Voltage Stabilizer
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326162_3Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Redevelopment, Stabilization of Tubewell Sherpur Bala 1A including Providing and Fitting of 10,000 GPH X 50 Mtrs.Head Sub. Pump set LT Control panel and Recapitalization of 63 KVA Voltage Stabilizer and Transformer.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326162_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
About Transformers & Substations · I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders tenders
How many Transformers & Substations · I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders are open right now?
4 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Transformers & Substations · I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Transformers & Substations · I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.