Road Construction · CE RW I tenders
2 live·2 published today·updated 2 h ago
2 Road Construction · CE RW I tenders are open for bids, 2 of them published today.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
Jodiguda to Panjiguda via Lathiaguda Road_Road_CC Road reair and Retaining wall, Flank dressing_0.000 to 6.610
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141894_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
Construction of HL Bridge over Local Nallah on CC road Anuapada to Dihabaspur via Naraharipur road
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141847_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Fri, 9 Oct5:00 pm · 11 days left
About Road Construction · CE RW I tenders tenders
How many Road Construction · CE RW I tenders are open right now?
2 as of Monday, 28 September 2026, including 2 published today. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Odisha eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Road Construction · CE RW I tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Road Construction · CE RW I tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.