Boundary Wall & Fencing · CE RW I tenders
3 live·3 published today·updated 57 min ago
3 Boundary Wall & Fencing · CE RW I tenders are open for bids, 3 of them published today.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
Jodiguda to Panjiguda via Lathiaguda Road_Road_CC Road reair and Retaining wall, Flank dressing_0.000 to 6.610
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141894_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
P.Borigumma to Badadubuli Road _Road_BUSG, PMC and seal coat, Retaining wall and rasing of existing Drain _0.000 to 1.000
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141871_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
PWD road to Mohantiput_Road_PMC, SC in stretches., Retaining wall and Paver Block_0.000 to 0.300
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141865_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
About Boundary Wall & Fencing · CE RW I tenders tenders
How many Boundary Wall & Fencing · CE RW I tenders are open right now?
3 as of Monday, 28 September 2026, including 3 published today. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Odisha eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Boundary Wall & Fencing · CE RW I tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Boundary Wall & Fencing · CE RW I tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.