Consultancy · CE RW I tenders
9 live·4 published today·updated 2 h ago
9 Consultancy · CE RW I tenders are open for bids, 4 of them published today.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
P.Borigumma to Badadubuli Road _Road_BUSG, PMC and seal coat, Retaining wall and rasing of existing Drain _0.000 to 1.000
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141871_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
PWD road to Mohantiput_Road_PMC, SC in stretches., Retaining wall and Paver Block_0.000 to 0.300
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141865_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
Ranaspur to Ramaguda via Maliguda_Road_BUSG, PMC, Seal Coat and Flank dressing_0.000 to 3.000
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141857_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
Kaliaguda to Pujariguda_Road_Pothhole repair by BUSG renewal coat PMC and SC_0.000 to 5.600
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141870_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
S/R to RD road to Gothabana road such as pot hole repair with BUSG and PMC with SC at patches for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141561_1Published 23 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:30 pm · 2 days left
S/R to MDR-76 to Krushnapur road such as construction of protection wall and BT repair with PMC and SC for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141552_1Published 23 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:30 pm · 2 days left
S/R to PWD road to Notarpalli road such as overlaying of CC pavement and BT repair with PMC and SC for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141553_1Published 23 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:30 pm · 2 days left
S/R to RD road to Badabara via-Gudapada road such as construction of retaining wall and pothole repair with BUSG and PMC with SC in BT surcace for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141526_1Published 23 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:30 pm · 2 days left
S/R to PWD road to Nabaratnapur road such as BT repair with PMC and SC, construction of protection wall and overlaying of CC pavement for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141522_1Published 23 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:30 pm · 2 days left