Consultancy · CE RW I tenders
4 live·4 published today·updated 2 min ago
4 Consultancy · CE RW I tenders are open for bids, 4 of them published today.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
P.Borigumma to Badadubuli Road _Road_BUSG, PMC and seal coat, Retaining wall and rasing of existing Drain _0.000 to 1.000
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141871_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
PWD road to Mohantiput_Road_PMC, SC in stretches., Retaining wall and Paver Block_0.000 to 0.300
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141865_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
Ranaspur to Ramaguda via Maliguda_Road_BUSG, PMC, Seal Coat and Flank dressing_0.000 to 3.000
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141857_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
Kaliaguda to Pujariguda_Road_Pothhole repair by BUSG renewal coat PMC and SC_0.000 to 5.600
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141870_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
About Consultancy · CE RW I tenders tenders
How many Consultancy · CE RW I tenders are open right now?
4 as of Monday, 28 September 2026, including 4 published today. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Odisha eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Consultancy · CE RW I tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Consultancy · CE RW I tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.