Boundary Wall & Fencing · CE RW I · Odisha eProcurement tenders
7 live·3 published today·updated 2 h ago
7 Boundary Wall & Fencing · CE RW I · Odisha eProcurement tenders are open for bids, 3 of them published today.
Jodiguda to Panjiguda via Lathiaguda Road_Road_CC Road reair and Retaining wall, Flank dressing_0.000 to 6.610
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141894_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
P.Borigumma to Badadubuli Road _Road_BUSG, PMC and seal coat, Retaining wall and rasing of existing Drain _0.000 to 1.000
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141871_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
PWD road to Mohantiput_Road_PMC, SC in stretches., Retaining wall and Paver Block_0.000 to 0.300
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141865_1Published 28 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct5:00 pm · 9 days left
Construction of Dispensary Building Staff Quarter Building and Boundary wall of Govt. Ayurvedic Dispensary Bandhpali in the district of Jharsuguda for the year 2025-26
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141662_1Published 25 Sept 2026
Mon, 12 Oct5:00 pm · 14 days left
Construction of Boundary wall at Kantapal PHC Building in Kankadahad Block Dhenkanal for the year 2025-26
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141642_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Sat, 3 Oct5:00 pm · 5 days left
S/R to RD road to Badabara via-Gudapada road such as construction of retaining wall and pothole repair with BUSG and PMC with SC in BT surcace for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141526_1Published 23 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:30 pm · 2 days left
Construction of Boundary Wall at RW Division Banspal for the year 2026-27_building
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141331_1Published 21 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept5:00 pm · Tomorrow