Paver Blocks & Interlocking tenders in Odisha
2 live·updated 1 h ago
2 Paver Blocks & Interlocking tenders are open for bids. The busiest buyers are EIC-Civil and CE RW I.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
Construction of GCI Shed of Back side and laying Paver block in front of Transit House of District Court building Jharsuguda for the year 2026-27
EIC-Civil · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_EICCL_141279_5Published 21 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:00 pm · Today
N.B. Road to Gadatorihan_Road_Paver Block_2.090 to 2.190
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141303_1Published 19 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:00 pm · Today
About Paver Blocks & Interlocking tenders in Odisha tenders
How many Paver Blocks & Interlocking tenders are open right now?
2 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Which departments publish the most Paver Blocks & Interlocking tenders?
Right now: EIC-Civil (1) and CE RW I (1). Use the Department filter to see only one buyer's tenders.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Odisha eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Paver Blocks & Interlocking tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Paver Blocks & Interlocking tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.