Consultancy tenders in Odisha
13 live·updated 6 min ago
13 Consultancy tenders are open for bids. Most are for civil works (11) and consultancy & survey (2). The busiest buyers are CE RW I and DG Odisha Police Cuttack.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
State / UTClear
- Central Government61
- Maharashtra14
- Odisha13
- West Bengal8
- Rajasthan8
- Madhya Pradesh6
- Jammu and Kashmir6
- Tamil Nadu5
Show 5 more
Category
Portal
Astaranga to Naiguan - Gopalapur_Road_ PMC, Seal Coat_2.100 to 2.450
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141305_1Published 19 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:00 pm · Today
Somanathapur to Tavagorada _Road_PMC and SC Coat _0.620 to 0.970
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141309_1Published 19 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:00 pm · Today
M.D road to Davar_Road_PMC, Seal Coat_ 0.000 to 0.350
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141301_1Published 19 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:00 pm · Today
L039-RD road to Paitabori_Road_PMC Seal Coat_3.500 to 3.850
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141307_1Published 19 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:00 pm · Today
L087 - PK road to Juanlo_Road_PMC Seal Coat_0.850 to 1.200
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141311_1Published 19 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:00 pm · Today
S/R to ODR to Chinera road such as Gr-III metalling at patches with SDBC Pothole repair with BUSG at patches and PMC with SC and construction of protection wall for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_140804_1Published 11 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:30 pm · Today
S/R to RD road to Madangadia road such as overlaying of CC pavement, GSB Gr-II and Gr-III metalling with PMC and SC at patches for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_140895_1Published 11 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:30 pm · Today
S/R to PWD road to Ostia via Kendupalli road such as overlaying of CC pavement, GSB, Gr-II and Gr-III mettaling and PMC with SC at patches for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_140900_1Published 11 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:30 pm · Today
S/R to Dianpada-Barapalli road such as overlaying of CC pavement, Gr-III metalling with SDBC at patches and pothole repair with BUSG at patches and PMC with SC for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_140809_1Published 11 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:30 pm · Today
S/R to Manapur to Adchera road such as pothole repair with BUSG and PMC with SC at patches, Gr III metalling with SDBC and overlaying of CC pavement for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_140779_1Published 11 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:30 pm · Today
Restoration to scoured bank of Kuakhai Left Embankment from RD 5.44 Km. to 5.50 Km. and D/S of Kuakhai Syphon of PMC
CE-BM,LMB Basin,BBSR · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CELBB_140687_9Published 11 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:30 pm · Today
Appointment of Project Management Consultancy(PMC) for Implementation of Mega Lift Projects in Cluster No. XXVI and Xxvii
CE Megalift Projects Bhubaneswar · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CEMLP_139975_1Published 3 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:00 pm · Today
Senior Technology Management Consultant
DG Odisha Police Cuttack · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2025_ODPOL_117257_1Published 25 Aug 2025
Mon, 28 Sept4:00 pm · Today