DG Sets & Generators tenders in Tamil Nadu
7 live·updated 10 min ago
7 DG Sets & Generators tenders are open for bids. Most are for electrical & power (6) and civil works (1). The busiest buyers are PWD and TNEB Limited.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
NCTPS I ES Circle EM I division SD I Annual Maintenance works in Generator Transformers Unit Auxiliary Transformers and Station Transformers of Unit I II III during the Annual Capital overhauling period for the year 2026 27 at NCTPS I
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_706407_1Published 21 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept2:00 pm · Today
NCTPS I ES Circle EM I Division S Dn V Generator Maintenance Annual Overhaul Works of Generator and its auxiliaries in Unit I II III for the year 2026 2027
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_706366_1Published 21 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept2:00 pm · Today
Providing 40KVA Diesel Generator Set with Standard Control Panel in Arulmigu Mandaikadu Bhagavathi Amman temple in Kalkulam taluk at Kanyakumari District
Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_HRCE_704519_1Published 16 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct11:00 am · 3 days left
Special Repairs to LTUG Generator Cable from the ACB MV Panel from the New JICA Building to the New MV Panel in the Old Building through Cardiology and Psyciatric Ward in Government Rajaji Hospital at Madurai
PWD · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_PWD_704750_1Published 16 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:00 pm · 2 days left
Supply and renewal of phase change over for 1800KVA Generator provided in JICA in Government Rajaji Hospital at Madurai.
PWD · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_PWD_704751_1Published 16 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:00 pm · 2 days left
Special Repairs for shifting of 250KVA Generator from Old Generator Room to Power House near the Pump room in Government Rajaji Hospital at Madurai.
PWD · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_PWD_704816_1Published 16 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:00 pm · 2 days left
Providing Lift and Genset arrangements for the work of Construction of additional for District Police office building with development works at Erode in Erode District.
Tamil Nadu Police Housing Corporation · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_TNPHC_704768_1Published 15 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today