Toilet & Sanitary Complex tenders in Odisha
9 live·updated 1 h ago
9 Toilet & Sanitary Complex tenders are open for bids. Most are for civil works (8) and it & electronics (1). The busiest buyers are CE RW I and Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department Odisha.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Construction of Additional class room with Toilet Girls Student at Ghess College
Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department Odisha · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_PRBSL_141597_1Published 25 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct5:00 pm · 7 days left
Construction of toilet for PwDs and Transgender at the Court Premises of Kotagarh for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141397_2Published 24 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct5:00 pm · 7 days left
Construction of toilet for PwDs and Transgender at the Court Premises of Tumudibandha for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141397_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct5:00 pm · 7 days left
Construction of toilet for PwDs and Transgender at the Court Premises of Daringbadi for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141397_3Published 24 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct5:00 pm · 7 days left
Construction of external toilet block at ADO office campus Rajgangpur
Directorate of Agriculture and Food Production · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_AGRIL_141367_2Published 24 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct5:00 pm · 7 days left
Construction of new male female toilets BESCO Cubicle Urinal modesty at 2nd floor of BSABT Baramunda Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar Development Authority · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_BDABU_141488_1Published 23 Sept 2026
Sat, 3 Oct5:00 pm · 5 days left
Const. of two Nos. of Class rooms, four smart class rooms, one community toilet for Boys and Girls at Pathani Samanta Degree College, Khandapada under PM-USHA Scheme in the Dist. of Nayagarh for the year 2025-26
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141446_1Published 22 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept5:00 pm · Tomorrow
Construction of Additional building and 2nos of attached Toilet of RW Division Dhenkanal for the year 2026-27_building
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141393_1Published 22 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:00 pm · 2 days left
Construction of Boys and Girls disable friendly toilet at Rajdhani College Bhubaneswar (BUILDINGS)
EIC-Civil · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_EICCL_140662_1Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:30 pm · 14 min left