Drainage & Sewerage · PWD - CE and AS tenders
10 live·updated 22 min ago
10 Drainage & Sewerage · PWD - CE and AS tenders are open for bids. Most are for water & sanitation (7) and civil works (3).
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Ajmer - Badighati - Thanwala - Bherunda - Degana - Tarnau - Jayal - Didwana -Ganeri (SH-60) (CC Block with Drain in Village Portion Pundlota)
PWD - CE and AS · Rajasthan · Rajasthan eProcurement
2026_CEPWD_600181_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Repair and Maintenance of Sewer Line work in III and IV type Qtrs Sec III Under sub dn. Gandhi Nagar I Jaipur (Job No.-72/SE City/CD-III/2216-Mtc Rep/09/2026-27)
PWD - CE and AS · Rajasthan · Rajasthan eProcurement
2026_CEPWD_600141_26Published 24 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Repair and Maintenance of Sewer Line work in III, IV, V type Qtrs Under sub dn. Gandhi Nagar I Jaipur (Job No.-67/SE City/CD-III/2216-Mtc Rep/09/2026-27)
PWD - CE and AS · Rajasthan · Rajasthan eProcurement
2026_CEPWD_600141_21Published 24 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Repair and Maintenance of Sewer Line work in I and II type Qtrs, Model Town, AVS Flats Qtrs, Under Sub Dn Gandhi Nagar II Jaipur (Job No.-59/SE City/CD-III/2216-Mtc Rep/08/2026-27)
PWD - CE and AS · Rajasthan · Rajasthan eProcurement
2026_CEPWD_600141_16Published 24 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Construction of a drain with CC interlocking from the main road to the Shitla Mata Temple and the Cooperative Building in Dadwada village.
PWD - CE and AS · Rajasthan · Rajasthan eProcurement
2026_CEPWD_600147_3Published 24 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Repair and Maintenance of Sewer Line work in I and II type qtrs SecIII Under sub dn. Gandhi Nagar I Jaipur (Job No.-55/SE City/CD-III/2216-Mtc Rep/08/2026-27)
PWD - CE and AS · Rajasthan · Rajasthan eProcurement
2026_CEPWD_600141_12Published 24 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Repair and Maintenance of Sewer Line work in I and II type Qtrs Under sub dn. Gandhi Nagar I Jaipur (Job No.-51/SE City/CD-III/2216-Mtc Rep/08/2026-27)
PWD - CE and AS · Rajasthan · Rajasthan eProcurement
2026_CEPWD_600141_8Published 24 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Repair work of Sanitary and Sewer Line in Qtr No G-952 Section III Under Sub Dn Gandhi Nagar I, Jaipur (Job No.-33/SE City/CD-III/2216-Mtc Rep/07/2026-27)
PWD - CE and AS · Rajasthan · Rajasthan eProcurement
2026_CEPWD_599864_6Published 23 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept6:00 pm · 2 days left
Repair and Maintenance of Sewer Line work in V to VI type Qtrs Sec III Under sub dn. Gandhi Nagar I Jaipur (Job No.-39/SE City/CD-III/2216-Mtc Rep/07/2026-27)
PWD - CE and AS · Rajasthan · Rajasthan eProcurement
2026_CEPWD_599864_7Published 23 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept6:00 pm · 2 days left
WBM road construction work from Dobarli Road to the drain of Dwarakalal jis farm in village Jiahedi Panchayat Budhadit
PWD - CE and AS · Rajasthan · Rajasthan eProcurement
2026_CEPWD_597404_1Published 14 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow