Repair & Renovation · I and FC tenders
20 live·updated 49 min ago
20 Repair & Renovation · I and FC tenders are open for bids. Most are for civil works (9) and electrical & power (1).
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Restoration of Authgami Khul by way of construction of retaining wall near the orchard of Haleema Banoo at Children Park Bona Bazar Shopain (Phase-II)
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_3Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Restoration of Dashipora Ladi branch of Vehji canal near house of Mushtaq Ah. Wagay and others d/s Meemandar Village
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_2Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Restoration of breach by way of lining wall on Boan Ladi at RD 150mtrs
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325475_6Published 21 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Checking of leakages and restoration of sloughed embankments by way of Construction of Retaning/Lining Wall of Wohan Canal Right at RD 11300M
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325475_2Published 21 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Renovation of Inspection Bunglow at Pahalgam and its electric system.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_12Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Restoration of spillway by way of construction of crate work at Ganeshpora headworks of Martand Canal.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_6Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
2nd stage contract for urgent nature restoration works under MH.M and R 2702 for the year 2026-27 for sub-Division Khanshaib.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324987_1Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept4:00 pm · Tomorrow
Restoration of embankment and P/G damage of D-7 of NPC at RD 2700M ( Under SASCI)
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324845_1Published 16 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept4:00 pm · Tomorrow
Restoration of kalyanpurkhul 1st of D-1 of MRC at places
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_7Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration/Installation of Steel Guage at Old Bays of Akhnoor.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_1Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration of damaged channel section MRC by way of pitching/grouting RD 4200m onwards.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_2Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration of MRC by way of pitching/grouting at RD 11000M.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_4Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration of D-1 of MRC near RD 5200M (near Mahadev cement store at places).
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_5Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration of kalyanpurkhul 2nd of D-1 of MRC at places
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_6Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Repair and renovation of Hut at Cheki- Yangoora
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324399_2Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept4:00 pm · Today
Permanent restoration of Breached spots on Hyder Canal at RD 10100 Mtrs. And on Baba Canal at Rd 11300 Mtrs by way of Construction of Lining Wall and Bed Treatment.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324399_1Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept4:00 pm · Today
Restoration of damaged channel section of D-2B of MRC by way of pitching/grouting at RD 2600M
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_3Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration of embankments of Sonman Nallah by way of crate work near Govt. Girls Higher Secondary School Yaripora RD 14100 mtrs.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323799_23Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration of Channel Section of Saharan Khul between RD 2500 to 3050 M.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324119_4Published 9 Sept 2026
Fri, 2 Oct6:00 pm · 4 days left
Restoration of Channel Section of Ganjsoo Khul between RD 900 to 3500 M
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324115_6Published 9 Sept 2026
Fri, 2 Oct6:00 pm · 4 days left