Paver Blocks & Interlocking tenders in Odisha
5 live·updated 51 min ago
5 Paver Blocks & Interlocking tenders are open for bids. The busiest buyers are CE RW I and EIC-Civil.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
State / UTClear
- Uttar Pradesh375
- Central Government62
- Punjab37
- Maharashtra31
- Jammu and Kashmir31
- Kerala29
- Rajasthan27
- Tamil Nadu21
Show 11 more
Category
Portal
Repair to Bridge over river Prachi on Ramachandrapur to Chittalpur road_Road_Paver Block and SDBC, Protection wall0.930 to 2.000 2.000 to 2.130 0.600 to 1.800
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141541_1Published 23 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:00 pm · 2 days left
Nariso to Kantapada_Road_SDBC and Paver Block, Protection wall 0.580 to 2.580 0.000 to 0.300 2.400 to 2.450
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141538_1Published 23 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept5:00 pm · 2 days left
Construction of GCI Shed of Back side and laying Paver block in front of Transit House of District Court building Jharsuguda for the year 2026-27
EIC-Civil · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_EICCL_141279_5Published 21 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:00 pm · Today
N.B. Road to Gadatorihan_Road_Paver Block_2.090 to 2.190
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141303_1Published 19 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:00 pm · Today
Repair and renovation of Government ETEI in Unit-VI at Bhubaneswar Such as connecting Passage from conference hall, cycle stand, compound wall, fixing paver block Hostel side, main gate, electrical installations and furniture Buildings.
EIC-Civil · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_EICCL_141259_1Published 19 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept5:00 pm · Tomorrow