Irrigation & Canal · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders
36 live·updated 59 min ago
36 Irrigation & Canal · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders are open for bids. Most are for civil works (29), agriculture & forest (4) and it & electronics (2). The busiest buyers are I and FC and Rural Development and Panchayati Raj.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Construction of Irrigation Minor (Ash Darra ) from L/O Wali Mohd Bhat Onwards Phase 2ND at Souchpalpora Under WDS Pmksy 2.0 for Year 2026-27, P/H Souchpalpora, Block- Wailoo
Rural Development and Panchayati Raj · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_RDPR_326076_17Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
C/O Irrigation Ladh Nlo Farooq Ahmad Wani and Others at Sadoora Block Vessu
Rural Development and Panchayati Raj · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_RDPR_325959_33Published 25 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Construction of Irrigation Khul from Keru Nallah to Lorna Galhar and Bunyal Galhar Under UT Capex.
PHE · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_PHE_325911_2Published 24 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct2:00 pm · 3 days left
Construction of Irrigation Khul from Chichingle Nallah to Butt Pora Under UT Capex.
PHE · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_PHE_325924_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct2:00 pm · 3 days left
Construction of Irrigation channel with bed treatment on the minor branch of gama ladi Near land of Mohammad Iqbal Jan and others
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_8Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Construction of Irrigation Channel on Minor of Authgami Khul near house of M. Sahfi Mir and others at Bon Gratbal Moahllah Hergam Shopian
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_4Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Construction of lining wall on Irrigation Khul Water channel near house of Farooq Ah. Wani So Mohd. Subhan wani and others at Bongam Shopian
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_6Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Construction of Lining wall on left side of Batapora Khul branch of Natoo canal near the land of Sartaj Ahmad Dalal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_7Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Restoration of Dashipora Ladi branch of Vehji canal near house of Mushtaq Ah. Wagay and others d/s Meemandar Village
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_2Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Fencing of lift irrigation tanky with renovation of distributory channel at Chanthan Gulabpora CWW-B Block Lar CDF
Rural Development and Panchayati Raj · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_RDPR_325585_3Published 22 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Desilting of Ganie Khul Mir Danter Canal from RD 0-2500 mtrs at spots
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325475_1Published 21 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Checking of leakages and restoration of sloughed embankments by way of Construction of Retaning/Lining Wall of Wohan Canal Right at RD 11300M
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325475_2Published 21 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Construction of lane by way of Grade 2nd from main road opposite Bagdadi Restaurant upto Canal near Haji Ghulam Mohammad Bhat at Shalteng.
Haudd · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_HAUDD_325390_3Published 21 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct4:00 pm · 3 days left
Construction of Lane from the bank of Chattergam Canal to the Mosque of Mohalla Ganad Pora Hussipora
Rural Development and Panchayati Raj · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_RDPR_324320_7Published 18 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept6:55 pm · 2 days left
Construction of store and service room at 3rd Floor of Circuit House Canal Road Jammu
PWD · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_PWDJK_325066_2Published 17 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept6:00 pm · 2 days left
Strengthening of weak embankment RD 5150mtrs by way of construction of retaining wall of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_5Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Checking of leakages B/w of crate construction of retaining wall at RD 18850 mtrs of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_4Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Construction of retaining wall at RD 16300mtrs of Dadi Canal including Outlet.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_3Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Construction of outfall near RD 25100 mtrs of Dadi Canal.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_9Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Removal of Blockages/desilting of Martand Canal from RD 7300 to RD 8120 mtrs.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_10Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Repairs to leakage spot near RD 3650 mtrs of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_7Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Restoration of spillway by way of construction of crate work at Ganeshpora headworks of Martand Canal.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_6Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Repairs to leakage spot near RD 4300 mtrs of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_1Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Checking of leakages at RD 20300 mtrs of Dadi canal including outlet
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_2Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Removal of Blockages/desilting of Martand Canal from RD 8120 to RD 8940mtrs.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_11Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow