Tyres & Spare Parts · TNEB Limited tenders
3 live·updated 2 h ago
3 Tyres & Spare Parts · TNEB Limited tenders are open for bids. Most are for machinery & equipment (2) and manpower & services (1).
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
NCTPS I SE M II Circle AHP Dn UNIT I II III 2026 27 O H BAH Dismantling the existing worn out and weakened Hydraulic tube and fittings and laying new Hydraulic tubes and fittings in scrapper feeders
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_707720_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept2:00 pm · 2 days left
NCTPS I SE M II Circle AHP Dn Unit I II III 2026 27 O H BAH Removal reconditioning renewal of spares testing and commissioning of hydraulic power packs for scrapper feeders and hydraulic gate
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_707689_1Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept2:00 pm · 2 days left
Inspection of Condenser tube
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_704506_1Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept2:00 pm · Today
About Tyres & Spare Parts · TNEB Limited tenders tenders
How many Tyres & Spare Parts · TNEB Limited tenders are open right now?
3 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Tamil Nadu eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Tyres & Spare Parts · TNEB Limited tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Tyres & Spare Parts · TNEB Limited tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.