Tyres & Spare Parts · I and FC tenders
1 live·updated 46 min ago
1 Tyres & Spare Parts · I and FC tenders are open for bids.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
Redevelopment and Stabilization of Tube well at Mega Fruit Plant Nursery, Chakroi, R.S Pura of Jammu District.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324801_1Published 16 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept2:00 pm · Tomorrow
About Tyres & Spare Parts · I and FC tenders tenders
How many Tyres & Spare Parts · I and FC tenders are open right now?
1 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Tyres & Spare Parts · I and FC tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Tyres & Spare Parts · I and FC tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.