Irrigation & Canal · I and FC tenders
22 live·updated 1 h ago
22 Irrigation & Canal · I and FC tenders are open for bids. Most are for civil works (18), agriculture & forest (3) and machinery & equipment (1).
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Construction of Irrigation channel with bed treatment on the minor branch of gama ladi Near land of Mohammad Iqbal Jan and others
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_8Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Construction of Irrigation Channel on Minor of Authgami Khul near house of M. Sahfi Mir and others at Bon Gratbal Moahllah Hergam Shopian
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_4Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Construction of lining wall on Irrigation Khul Water channel near house of Farooq Ah. Wani So Mohd. Subhan wani and others at Bongam Shopian
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_6Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Construction of Lining wall on left side of Batapora Khul branch of Natoo canal near the land of Sartaj Ahmad Dalal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_7Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Restoration of Dashipora Ladi branch of Vehji canal near house of Mushtaq Ah. Wagay and others d/s Meemandar Village
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325853_2Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 30 Sept4:00 pm · 2 days left
Strengthening of weak embankments at RD 4800 M OF Darkhan Wohan 2nd Canal by way of construction of retaining wall
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325694_1Published 22 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Strengthening of weak embankment RD 5150mtrs by way of construction of retaining wall of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_5Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Checking of leakages B/w of crate construction of retaining wall at RD 18850 mtrs of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_4Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Construction of retaining wall at RD 16300mtrs of Dadi Canal including Outlet.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_3Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Construction of outfall near RD 25100 mtrs of Dadi Canal.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_9Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Removal of Blockages/desilting of Martand Canal from RD 7300 to RD 8120 mtrs.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_10Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Repairs to leakage spot near RD 3650 mtrs of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_7Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Restoration of spillway by way of construction of crate work at Ganeshpora headworks of Martand Canal.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_6Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Repairs to leakage spot near RD 4300 mtrs of Dadi Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_1Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Checking of leakages at RD 20300 mtrs of Dadi canal including outlet
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_2Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Removal of Blockages/desilting of Martand Canal from RD 8120 to RD 8940mtrs.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324985_11Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept6:00 pm · Tomorrow
Desilting and Deweeding of Ompora canal at Mohanpora.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324987_3Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept4:00 pm · Tomorrow
Construction of lining wall on Right side of minor of Bltary canal at Hardichati checkpora near the land of Abdul Majeed Paul and others.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324987_2Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept4:00 pm · Tomorrow
Permanent restoration of Breached spots on Hyder Canal at RD 10100 Mtrs. And on Baba Canal at Rd 11300 Mtrs by way of Construction of Lining Wall and Bed Treatment.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324399_1Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept4:00 pm · Today
Supply installation testing and commissioning of 10 Cusec 10 Mtr Head Horizontal pumping units(01No.) for Lift irrigation Scheme Khumina Drought of MISD Sumbal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_322541_2Published 10 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept3:00 pm · Tomorrow
Stage Contract for annual repairs and maintenance and day to day work of various assets viz Khuls, Office, Buildings, Quarters etc. of Pumphouse Sub-Division Nowshera of Irrigation and F.C. Division Nowshera under MH-2701 for the FY 2026-27
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323753_1Published 8 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept2:00 pm · Tomorrow
Hiring of Consultancy Firm for Prep. of Detailed Project Report, Designs, Drawings, Estimates and Bid Documents for Const. of Pick-Up Weir Across Pohru Nallah at Buhamma Including Canal Section up to RD 2500 and Outlet Systems of Lal Khul Canal
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323580_1Published 5 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept12:00 pm · Today