Road Construction · CE RW I tenders
3 live·updated 2 h ago
3 Road Construction · CE RW I tenders are open for bids.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
Construction of CC Road from Khairasahi at Paiksahi under DMF in the District of Anugola under Athamallik Assembly Constituency
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141385_1Published 22 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept5:00 pm · Tomorrow
Construction of CC road inside Gopal sahi, Sapaghara under DMF in the District of Anugola under Athamallik Assembly Constituency.
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141386_1Published 22 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept5:00 pm · Tomorrow
Construction of CC Road at Pathar sahi, Satyabadipur under DMF in the District of Anugola under Athamallik Assembly Constituency
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141384_1Published 22 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept5:00 pm · Tomorrow
About Road Construction · CE RW I tenders tenders
How many Road Construction · CE RW I tenders are open right now?
3 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Odisha eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Road Construction · CE RW I tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Road Construction · CE RW I tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.