Bridge & Culvert · I and FC tenders
25 live·updated 1 h ago
25 Bridge & Culvert · I and FC tenders are open for bids.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Construction of Culvert on New Ghou Manhasan Khul near RD 1100 M.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326240_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Mon, 12 Oct6:00 pm · 14 days left
Development of Park near Foot Bridge at Batwara
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325705_2Published 22 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Repair/Restoration of Box Culverts of Disty of MRC.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325471_7Published 21 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
Construction of Balhama khul from khanmoh via Balhama to Pampore by way of construction of lining walls for a length of 1800 mtrs on both sides 6 No culvert crossings desilting of canals
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325351_1Published 21 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct4:00 pm · 7 days left
Construction of Crated Revetment along with earthen embankment and studs on Right bank of Nikki Tawi from 4th Bridge to Ring Road Bridge (at Spots). Part-B
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324634_2Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept4:00 pm · Today
Construction of Crated Revetment along with earthen embankment and studs on Right bank of Nikki Tawi from 4th Bridge to Ring Road Bridge (at Spots). Part-A
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324634_1Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept4:00 pm · Today
River training / Chanelization of Aripath Nallah at D/S Ashajipora Bridge KM 29 700 mtrs.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324178_7Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
Repairment of FP work on main brengi Nallah at u/s, D/S Soaf bridge at spots at RD Km 07 800 m
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324178_11Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
Construction of Crate bund on Right side of Sandran Nallah at village Dudhwagan D/S Bridge RD 8770 m
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324178_14Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
Construction of FP work on Right side of Vethvethroo Nallah at Village Kurigam U/S Bridge and children Park at RD 12250m.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324178_25Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
Construction of Flood Protection work on left side of Vethvethroo Nallah D/S checki manigam Bridge at RD KM 26 300 Mtrs
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324178_26Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
Restoration of Vethvethroo Nallah by way of Channelization upstream and downstream Akhran Bridge at RD 57300 mtrs.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324178_21Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
Construction of FP work on Right side of Sandran Nallah at village Rein U/S Bridge RD 12950 m at spots.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324178_17Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
F.P work on Aripath Nallah at RD KM 29 600 D/S Ashajipora Bridge.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324178_2Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
Laying of Cement concrete coping over existing crate tops and exposed offsets including restoration/repair of damaged crates on Sonman Nallah U/S bridge at RD 14420 m.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324178_1Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
Hakura NallahConstruction of flood protection work from 0 m to 12000 m from Syphon khartar to Palpora Bridge at RD780 mRD1500 m and RD3590 m
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323799_2Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Brengi NallahConstruction of FP work from RD 800 mtrs to RD 8000 Mtrs from Kralwani vailoo to Soaf Bridge at RD 3600 Mtrs RD4800 Mtrs, RD5500 Mtrs and RD7500 Mtrs
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323799_3Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Lidder Nallah Anti Erosion and Flood Protection work U/S and D/S Aung Bridge at KM 40 300 mtrs
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323799_8Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Ardwani Nallah-Construcion of Flood Protecion Work at Chandipora and anti erosion, flood protection work on Right and left side at kanelwan DJS bridge by way of laying ofcratesRDKM11, km 12 300
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323799_9Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Hakhran Nallah-Const. Of FP Work on R/S at village Ard poolia U/S Foot Bridge RD 5520 m
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323799_18Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Construction of FP Work at Gujar Basti to Bradhaji bridge on L/S at spots RD km 3 300 MTRS
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323799_16Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Vethvethroo Nallah- Anti erosion cum flood protection works on the R/S at Qazi Mohallah Qazigund (from D/S Wanpora bridge to U/S steel bridge at spots) RD 10500-11000 m
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323799_20Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Veshow Nallah-Const. of F.P work U/S of Nihama Bridge left side of at RD 10400 Mtrs
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323799_17Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
FP Bund at left side of Sandran River from Yarbal to foot bridge at Herpora Muniwar Anantnag RD km 43 300 mtrs
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323799_19Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Lidder Nallah-Flood protection work of critical spots on D/S Guree bridge to Confluence RD Km 2.3 to Km 2 300 to Km 2 600 mtrs
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_323799_11Published 10 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today