Plantation & Nursery · Water & Sanitation tenders in Jammu and Kashmir
1 live·updated 2 h ago
1 Plantation & Nursery · Water & Sanitation tenders are open for bids. The busiest buyer is I and FC.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
State / UTClear
Department
Published
Redevelopment and Stabilization of Tube well at Mega Fruit Plant Nursery, Chakroi, R.S Pura of Jammu District.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324801_1Published 16 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept2:00 pm · Tomorrow
About Plantation & Nursery · Water & Sanitation tenders in Jammu and Kashmir tenders
How many Plantation & Nursery · Water & Sanitation tenders are open right now?
1 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Which departments publish the most Plantation & Nursery · Water & Sanitation tenders?
Right now: I and FC (1). Use the Department filter to see only one buyer's tenders.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Plantation & Nursery · Water & Sanitation tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Plantation & Nursery · Water & Sanitation tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.