Cables & Wires · Water & Sanitation · TNEB Limited tenders
2 live·updated 7 min ago
2 Cables & Wires · Water & Sanitation · TNEB Limited tenders are open for bids.
Published
TTPS MechII AHP Replacement and rerouting of damaged stage I Booster pump sea water pipe line and Tunnel pipe line on fire accident in Unit I Cable gallery area for resuming the Unit I II BAH ESP ECO APH hoppers ash disposal systems
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_708038_1Published 25 Sept 2026
Sat, 3 Oct2:00 pm · 5 days left
TTPS MechII AHP Rubber lining of newly fabricated stage I Booster pump sea water pipe line and Tunnel pipe line on fire accident in Unit I Cable gallery area for resuming the Unit I II BAH ESP ECO APH hoppers ash disposal systems
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_708032_1Published 25 Sept 2026
Sat, 3 Oct2:00 pm · 5 days left
About Cables & Wires · Water & Sanitation · TNEB Limited tenders tenders
How many Cables & Wires · Water & Sanitation · TNEB Limited tenders are open right now?
2 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Tamil Nadu eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Cables & Wires · Water & Sanitation · TNEB Limited tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Cables & Wires · Water & Sanitation · TNEB Limited tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.