Pipes & Pipelines · Water & Sanitation · Narmada Valley Development Authority tenders
2 live·updated just now
2 Pipes & Pipelines · Water & Sanitation · Narmada Valley Development Authority tenders are open for bids.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
For the Work of Repair for 6inch Dia C.I. Supply Pipe Line Katanga Pump House and 2inch, 3inch Dia G.I. Pipe Line Old I-Type at Bargi Hills Colony, Jabalpur.
Narmada Valley Development Authority · Madhya Pradesh · Madhya Pradesh eProcurement
2026_NVDA_534253_1Published 7 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:30 pm · Today
For the Work of Shifting of 3inch Dia G.I. Pipe Line for Water Supply Arrangement at Durga Mandir Colony H-Type Quarter No. H-137 to H-146 Area Bargi Nagar, Jabalpur.
Narmada Valley Development Authority · Madhya Pradesh · Madhya Pradesh eProcurement
2026_NVDA_534300_1Published 7 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept5:30 pm · Today
About Pipes & Pipelines · Water & Sanitation · Narmada Valley Development Authority tenders tenders
How many Pipes & Pipelines · Water & Sanitation · Narmada Valley Development Authority tenders are open right now?
2 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Madhya Pradesh eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Pipes & Pipelines · Water & Sanitation · Narmada Valley Development Authority tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Pipes & Pipelines · Water & Sanitation · Narmada Valley Development Authority tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.