Irrigation & Canal · Other · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders
1 live·updated 2 h ago
1 Irrigation & Canal · Other · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders are open for bids. The busiest buyer is I and FC.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
Restoration of distributary 7B of MRC at RD 200M.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325471_6Published 21 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
About Irrigation & Canal · Other · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders tenders
How many Irrigation & Canal · Other · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders are open right now?
1 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Which departments publish the most Irrigation & Canal · Other · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders?
Right now: I and FC (1). Use the Department filter to see only one buyer's tenders.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Odisha eProcurement and Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Irrigation & Canal · Other · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Irrigation & Canal · Other · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.