Repair & Renovation · Other · I and FC tenders
13 live·updated 2 h ago
13 Repair & Renovation · Other · I and FC tenders are open for bids.
Restoration/Improvement of Channel wall of Hakkal Khul between RD 150 to 2000M.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326230_3Published 26 Sept 2026
Mon, 12 Oct6:00 pm · 14 days left
Restoration of Damaged portion of Disty 3F of MRC RD 3630M
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325471_1Published 21 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
Restoration of breach by way of lining wall on Boan Ladi at RD 150mtrs
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325475_6Published 21 Sept 2026
Thu, 1 Oct6:00 pm · 3 days left
Restoration of distributary 7B of MRC at RD 200M.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325471_6Published 21 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct6:00 pm · 7 days left
2nd stage contract for urgent nature restoration works under MH.M and R 2702 for the year 2026-27 for sub-Division Khanshaib.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324987_1Published 17 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept4:00 pm · Tomorrow
Restoration of kalyanpurkhul 1st of D-1 of MRC at places
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_7Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration/Installation of Steel Guage at Old Bays of Akhnoor.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_1Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration of damaged channel section MRC by way of pitching/grouting RD 4200m onwards.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_2Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration of MRC by way of pitching/grouting at RD 11000M.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_4Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration of kalyanpurkhul 2nd of D-1 of MRC at places
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_6Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration of damaged channel section of D-2B of MRC by way of pitching/grouting at RD 2600M
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324658_3Published 14 Sept 2026
Mon, 28 Sept6:00 pm · Today
Restoration of Channel Section of Saharan Khul between RD 2500 to 3050 M.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324119_4Published 9 Sept 2026
Fri, 2 Oct6:00 pm · 4 days left
Restoration of Channel Section of Ganjsoo Khul between RD 900 to 3500 M
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_324115_6Published 9 Sept 2026
Fri, 2 Oct6:00 pm · 4 days left