Consultancy · Manpower & Services tenders in Odisha
1 live·updated 18 min ago
1 Consultancy · Manpower & Services tenders are open for bids. The busiest buyer is CE RW I.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
Published
Annual Maintenance of Mareigaon to Apasara_Road_PMC - SC _ from 0.000km to 1.500km in the district of Keonjhar for the year 2026-27
CE RW I · Odisha · Odisha eProcurement
2026_CERWI_141324_1Published 21 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept5:00 pm · Tomorrow
About Consultancy · Manpower & Services tenders in Odisha tenders
How many Consultancy · Manpower & Services tenders are open right now?
1 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Which departments publish the most Consultancy · Manpower & Services tenders?
Right now: CE RW I (1). Use the Department filter to see only one buyer's tenders.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Odisha eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Consultancy · Manpower & Services tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Consultancy · Manpower & Services tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.