Drainage & Sewerage · Machinery & Equipment · TNEB Limited tenders
2 live·updated 6 min ago
2 Drainage & Sewerage · Machinery & Equipment · TNEB Limited tenders are open for bids.
Published
NCTPS I SE M II Circle ICHS Dn Unit I II III Overhauling of LDO and HFO pumps and accessories drain oil tank vertical extended shaft pump, various sizes of valves EOWR hoist at Fuel pump house during annual overhaul of units for the year 2026 27
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_706896_1Published 23 Sept 2026
Tue, 29 Sept2:00 pm · Tomorrow
TTPS Operation Circle CAD SWPH I Dismantling and Re-erection of wornout damaged 600 NB discharge pipe line of Storm water pump No. 3 from Storm water pump House I to seashore compound wall for a length of 85 mtrs by using second hand 600 NB SS pip
TNEB Limited · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_EB_706520_1Published 21 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct2:00 pm · 9 days left
About Drainage & Sewerage · Machinery & Equipment · TNEB Limited tenders tenders
How many Drainage & Sewerage · Machinery & Equipment · TNEB Limited tenders are open right now?
2 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Tamil Nadu eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Drainage & Sewerage · Machinery & Equipment · TNEB Limited tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Drainage & Sewerage · Machinery & Equipment · TNEB Limited tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.