Borewell & Hand Pump · Electrical & Power tenders
19 live·updated 1 h ago
19 Borewell & Hand Pump · Electrical & Power tenders are open for bids. The busiest buyers are I and FC and Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department. Jammu and Kashmir, Tamil Nadu and Kerala have the most.
Refine by state / ut, category, department, portal
State / UT
CategoryClear
Vellore District Providing New Borewell with 2 HP motor, UPVC Pipe, Cable with specials at Krishna Nagar GR Palayam in Budur Panchayat At Vellore Block SFC DP 2026-27 Package No 03
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_RDTN_708523_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Fri, 16 Oct3:00 pm · 18 days left
Vellore District Providing New Borewell with 2 HP motor, UPVC Pipe, Cable with specials at Ussoor Girls Higher Secondary school in Sekkanur Panchayat At Vellore Block SFC DP 2026-27 Package No 01
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_RDTN_708500_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Fri, 16 Oct3:00 pm · 18 days left
Vellore District Providing New Borewell with 2 HP motor, UPVC Pipe, Cable with specials at Chinna Thellur Sudugadu in Thellur Panchayat At Vellore Block SFC DP 2026-27 Package No 02
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department · Tamil Nadu · Tamil Nadu eProcurement
2026_RDTN_708518_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Fri, 16 Oct3:00 pm · 18 days left
Improvement, Replacement by way of Providing and Fitting of 10,000 GPH X 50 Mtrs Head Submersible Pump set Lt Control panel and Improvement of 63 KVA Electric sub-station at Tube Well Station Suraj Beli.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326194_2Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Improvement, Replacement by way of Providing and Fitting of 10,000 GPH X 50 Mtrs. Head Submersible Pump set and Lt control Panel and Providing and fitting of 63KVA Voltage Stabilizer at Tubewell Station Mahi Chak B
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326194_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Improvement, Replacement by way of Providing and Fitting of 10,000 GPH X 50 Mtrs, Head Submersible Pump set, LT Control panel and Improvement of 63 KVA Electric Sub Station at Tube Well Kissan Nagar
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326194_3Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Redevelopment Stabilization of Tubewell Sherpur Bala 1B including Providing and Fitting of 10,000 GPH x 50 mtrs head Sub Pump set LT Control Panel and Recapitalization of 63KVA Voltage Stabilizer
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326162_2Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Redevelopment, Stabilization of Tubewell Station Maharajpur including Providing and Fitting of 6000GPH X 80 Mtrs. Head Sub. Pump set, LT Control panel and Recapitalization of 63 KVA Electric Transformer and Voltage Stabilizer
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326162_3Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Redevelopment, Stabilization of Tubewell Sherpur Bala 1A including Providing and Fitting of 10,000 GPH X 50 Mtrs.Head Sub. Pump set LT Control panel and Recapitalization of 63 KVA Voltage Stabilizer and Transformer.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326162_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Providing Installation Testing Commissioning of 3 Phase Submersible Pumpset 15 H.P 17.5 H. P, Electric star delta Control Panel and accessories at Tubewell Korotana Khurd 1A
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326018_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Providing Installation Testing Commissioning of 3 Phase Submersible Pumpset 15 H.P 17.5 H. P, Electric star delta Control Panel and accessories at Tubewell Bullachak 8th
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326018_3Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Providing Installation Testing Commissioning of 3 Phase Submersible Pumpset 15 H.P 17.5 H.P, Electric star delta Control Panel and accessories at Tubewell Korotana Khurd.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326018_4Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Providing Installation Testing Commissioning of 3 Phase Submersible Pumpset 15 H.P 17.5 H. P, Electric star delta Control Panel and accessories at Tubewell Rehal Ist
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326018_5Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Providing Installation Testing Commissioning of 3 Phase Submersible Pumpset 15 H.P 17.5 H. P, Electric star delta Control Panel and accessories at Tubewell Bullachak 9th.
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_326018_2Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Erection of Borewell Submersible Pump at KSEB 33KV Substation, Medical College, Mulankunnathukavu
Ground Water Department · Kerala · Kerala eProcurement
2026_GWD_873207_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Mon, 5 Oct3:00 pm · 7 days left
Providing Fitting Replacement of existing machinery with New Submersible Pumpset Voltage Stabilizer and Electric Control Panel at Tubewell Pindi Patha A1
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325976_1Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Providing, Fitting, Replacement of existing machinery with New Submersible Pumpset, Voltage Stabilizer and Electric Control Panel at Tubewell Kotli Kukan
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325976_3Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Providing, Fitting, Replacement of existing machinery with New Submersible Pumpset, Voltage Stabilizer and Electric Control Panel at Tubewell Pindi-C
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325976_4Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left
Providing, Fitting, Replacement of existing machinery with New Submersible Pumpset, Voltage Stabilizer and Electric Control Panel at Tubewell Pindi-A
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325976_2Published 26 Sept 2026
Thu, 8 Oct2:00 pm · 10 days left