Cables & Wires · Civil Works · I and FC tenders
2 live·updated 2 h ago
2 Cables & Wires · Civil Works · I and FC tenders are open for bids.
Published
Construction of Protection Work by way of Fixing of Knitted wire crates at Halla Nallah Pyt. Halla Dhandrath B under MH-4711 UT Capex Budget
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325575_2Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct4:30 pm · 9 days left
Construction of Protection Work by way of Fixing of Knitted wire crates near the House of Gulshan Begum widow at Chamba Seri Pyt. Seri Tehsil and District Ramban under Capex Budget MH-4711
I and FC · Jammu and Kashmir · Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement
2026_IFC_325575_3Published 24 Sept 2026
Wed, 7 Oct4:30 pm · 9 days left
About Cables & Wires · Civil Works · I and FC tenders tenders
How many Cables & Wires · Civil Works · I and FC tenders are open right now?
2 as of Monday, 28 September 2026. The list refreshes several times a day as portals publish new tenders, and closed or withdrawn tenders drop off automatically.
Where are these tenders published?
On the official portals: Jammu and Kashmir eProcurement. Each tender page links to its portal, where you download the documents and submit your bid.
How do I bid for a Cables & Wires · Civil Works · I and FC tender?
Open the tender, check eligibility, EMD and document fee, then register on the portal it came from. NIC eProcurement and CPPP portals need a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC); GeM needs a seller account. Submit your bid online before the closing time shown here.
Can I get notified about new Cables & Wires · Civil Works · I and FC tenders?
Tap Follow at the top of this page. Your home page then shows how many new tenders appeared here since your last visit. You can also subscribe to this page's RSS feed.